Workshop for SMEs: How to prepare for Brexit
About this event:
With Brexit on our doorstep and still uncertainty about the outcome, find out what you can do to prepare your business for ALL EVENTUALITIES.
Trade expert and keynote speaker Marcus Broix of Trade with Europe Ltd explains the effects of Brexit on small and medium sized companies. He advises on hands-on solutions for the most frictionless trade with the EU 27 states and farther afield.
Don’t let trade barriers affect your business! Find out how you can proactively bypass (most of) them. Including a Q&A session for your specific queries.
Areas of focus will include:
- Effects of ‘No-deal’ and ‘May’s’ deal on SMEs
- Legal requirements for exporting goods or services
- Solutions on how to export goods & services to EU countries & beyond
- How to keep your goods/supply chain moving
- Tax implications for your business
By attending this Brexit Workshop you will:
- Be able to take the necessary steps to Brexit-proof your business.
- Find out the key issues that will impact your cross-border business in terms of Brexit and what you can do to be fully prepared for all eventualities.
- Hear expert guidance on the Brexit process and get practical, hands-on advice for your business
- Benefit from a Q&A session to get answers to your specific queries and learn how other companies are preparing for Brexit
- Benefit from a face-to-face conversation about your specific business needs.
Including a Q&A session for your specific queries. Book your free ticket today !
Trade with Europe Ltd helps UK businesses to export. Our cross-border services include a network of service providers, such as fulfilment warehouses , e-commerce specialists, accountants, lawyers, etc. in the UK, but also in the Netherlands and Germany.
We also offer readymade solutions for UK businesses to legally trade in the EU, even after Brexit.
The Workshop will be held at:
Bristol, BS16 7FR
Thursday 14th November 2019
4:30 pm – 6:00pm
(Limited spaces available)